• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dunghan99 A++ SELLER

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Atti2de

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought some zoas from Dunghan99. Great price and coral. After 10 min in the tank they are all open and happy. I will be buying more from him again SOON! He has a great assortment of high end coral!

dunghan99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought some zoas from Dunghan99. Great price and coral. After 10 min in the tank they are all open and happy. I will be buying more from him again SOON! He has a great assortment of high end coral!
Thanks bro for the kind words, I’m glad they are doing good for you.

Back