• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Durso / Emergency Pipe Silencer - Tie Fighter Advanced

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you have a Red Sea tank like I do, I am sure you dealt with overflow noise & air bubbles in the sump. Lots of Reefer owners upgraded the gate valve which can be an adventure in itself to get the right adapters. Here's a super easy drop in fix, add this silencer to your durso pipe to help direct the overflowing water to the sides of the pipe, and allow you to run little higher water flow through the tank. And the best part it's a Tie Fighter.

The silencer should also work with Bean Animal type overflows, and will make tweaking easier as you can see the water flowing through the durso pipe.

Default model is built for Red Sea piping which is 22 mm inside diameter. I can make em for any size of a pipe, please measure the ID and OD of your pipe if you need a custom size and submit with details of the order in Paypal.

Price is $25.99 shipped (continental USA). To order click on the order button top right of this page. For international orders please PM.

I can also make them in any custom color for an extra 9.99. Custom colors will take a little extra time for processing. If you are interested in a custom color please PM.

Tie Advanced Scetch.png
Tie Advanced Action.jpeg

Eder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting would like to see if this would fit my waterbox emergency which is run like a herbie. Let me know. Thanks

OP
OP
Reefer1978

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting would like to see if this would fit my waterbox emergency which is run like a herbie. Let me know. Thanks

PM me a picture of the running tank overflow so I can see clearance and please get me some sizes of pipe in and out as well is how much space there is around the pipe and above. I can always make a custom model to fit your needs.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back