Duva mixed reel

duvareef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2016
Messages
101
Reaction score
61
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody!

My name is Daniel I'm 29 years old My love for marine life and corals started in the beautiful island of Kauai in Hawaii I lived there for 6 years!

I'm new to Reef2Reef and I just wanted to share with you my little peace of ocean a 40 gallon tank:
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458172456.020402.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458172489.414971.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458172510.650042.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458172544.083557.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458172564.823853.jpg
 
Welcome Daniel!! I'm in Kauai now, what an amazing place.
 
Yes indeed, are you visiting or do you live there ?
If you're visiting you have to hike napali coast go all the way to hanakapiai falls and snorkel anini beach and poipu beach.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458252953.180977.jpg

Automatic feeder!!!

About to do a 50% water change I got my zeovit system on the mail today.......
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458253004.285201.jpg
 
IMG_1050.JPG

This is how my tank is looking right now
This hobby sure can be a headache sometimes but I'm so in love with it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new