- Joined
- Feb 3, 2024
- Messages
- 171
- Reaction score
- 38
- Location
- United States
- What state or country do you live in
- California
So im setting up a new 48G tank with a 14G sump. My stocking list so far is just a couple clownfish that I'm going to be moving over from another system (and probably a flametail blenny)
Anyways with that out of the way, I am wondering what the best dwarf angelfish would be for my system. I am a huge fan of multicolor angels and flame angels, are there any notable differences in personality/size between the two? are there any other angelfish I should be considering? Could I potentially fit both in the system?
As far as the question of fitting both in the system goes, I have a 75G with only a couple clownfish in it that I could move a fish over to if any fighting were to occur, so would it be worth attempting to fit them both in the 48 gallon?
Anyways with that out of the way, I am wondering what the best dwarf angelfish would be for my system. I am a huge fan of multicolor angels and flame angels, are there any notable differences in personality/size between the two? are there any other angelfish I should be considering? Could I potentially fit both in the system?
As far as the question of fitting both in the system goes, I have a 75G with only a couple clownfish in it that I could move a fish over to if any fighting were to occur, so would it be worth attempting to fit them both in the 48 gallon?
