Dwarf Angelfish for a Reef tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Each is going to be different, but can see here mine munching away -- and leaving other corals alone.

 
I've had flames, coral beauties, eibl's, and a cherub. The only one that has never picked is the cherub. I may have just got lucky, but have had him now going on 4 years.
 
My concern is clams not corals. Had a pygmy that was great with coral but decided One day to start nipping my clams.. Felt bad about it but had to take him out that night and take him to the lfs.. Which unfortunately was more than likely a death sentence for the little guy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new