Dwarf angels

jft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not doing a reef tank been there done that for 28 years. Want to convert to Fowlr. What dwarf angels would be good in 125 gallon. Love coral beauties and flames could I have multiple if various seizes and introduced all at same time. Would be buying from reef beauties.

Timfish

Crusty Old Salt
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've kept several species together with out much issue but they were always QT together to be sure there weren't any personality issues. They are sequetual hermaphrodites so don't get two of the same species or you'll end up with a pair that won't tolerate any others.

BlennyTime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a flameback angel in my reef tank, he’s a cool fish. Did fine in my 75 and now my 180. He’s very active and always swimming.

Multiple should do ok if introduced together. If there are other fish you want in there, I’d introduce them first.

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Coral Beauty and an Eibli in my 90... love em both. I'd say the Eibli is out and about the tank more. The CB hides from time to time. They were not added together and it was a rough few days. However now both are happy, a bit of luck I think. As others mention, would add together if possible.

Back