Dwarf fuzzy longish stocking

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suvy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Suvy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
brighton
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have a 55g I’m looking to set up and was wondering what I could have a dwarf lionfish with? I was interested in maroon clowns as they seemed big enough however I seen that a 75g would be more appropriate for that
 
Tangs and Puffers are compatible, but you'd need a larger tank than a 55g. I'm going off of this list.

1750773046072.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new