Dwarf lionfish tank mates

  • Thread starter Thread starter 346700984
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

346700984

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
324
Reaction score
318
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone’s dwarf lionfish have any tank mates and if so what? Believe me, I know they will eat whatever they can fit in their mouth, but I’m curious what others have in their dwarf lionfish/predator tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new