Dwarf Pygmy Gobies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moll¥
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You are so right about the LFS, I don't have many options though , I can't ship. I don't expect to make any money, I just want to breed some cool fish and not get stuck with them. As to breeding stock, I want to use captive bred females and outcross on wild males, or vise versa, sourcing breeding stock is my current challenge, Its a slow process but I love the hobby, No Hurry, No Worries!
 
You are so right about the LFS, I don't have many options though , I can't ship. I don't expect to make any money, I just want to breed some cool fish and not get stuck with them. As to breeding stock, I want to use captive bred females and outcross on wild males, or vise versa, sourcing breeding stock is my current challenge, Its a slow process but I love the hobby, No Hurry, No Worries!

Kpaquatics sells mated pairs of gobies, I got a pair of neons from them and they're definitely a pair. They also sell rusty goby pairs.
 
Kpaquatics sells mated pairs of gobies, I got a pair of neons from them and they're definitely a pair. They also sell rusty goby pairs.
Kpaquatics sells mated pairs of gobies, I got a pair of neons from them and they're definitely a pair. They also sell rusty goby pairs.
Thanks for the link! I am now on their waiting list, they are
sold out.
 
Thanks for the link! I am now on their waiting list, they are
sold out.

No problem the fish came in great shape and were eating the first day
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new