OP
OP
Moll¥

Moll¥

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are so right about the LFS, I don't have many options though , I can't ship. I don't expect to make any money, I just want to breed some cool fish and not get stuck with them. As to breeding stock, I want to use captive bred females and outcross on wild males, or vise versa, sourcing breeding stock is my current challenge, Its a slow process but I love the hobby, No Hurry, No Worries!

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are so right about the LFS, I don't have many options though , I can't ship. I don't expect to make any money, I just want to breed some cool fish and not get stuck with them. As to breeding stock, I want to use captive bred females and outcross on wild males, or vise versa, sourcing breeding stock is my current challenge, Its a slow process but I love the hobby, No Hurry, No Worries!

Kpaquatics sells mated pairs of gobies, I got a pair of neons from them and they're definitely a pair. They also sell rusty goby pairs.

OP
OP
Moll¥

Moll¥

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kpaquatics sells mated pairs of gobies, I got a pair of neons from them and they're definitely a pair. They also sell rusty goby pairs.
Thanks for the link! I am now on their waiting list, they are
sold out.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back