Dwarf seahorse compatible with coral?

I'm not sure about the corals so I'll leave that part to another. Good hitching posts if you want live stuff would be stuff like shaving brushes, kelp, and sea grass if you can find it. I'm sure I missed some but are the ones that come to me right now.
 
Zoas might work and I've read some mushrooms. The biggest problem is flow, enough flow for the corals might be too much for the dwarves. The acan and chalices won't work because of the feeder tentacles, because of their size the are very susceptible to stinging corals. Also keep in mind that hydroids are also a problem with live rock since hydroids can also harm or kill a dwarf.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new