dWebb's 75g Mixed Reef

VOOOPS!:confused:
 
Picked up a sea hare, and boy does he like algae. He has eaten half of what was in there in like 2 days. [emoji51]
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458185263.985865.jpg
 
Looking good!
 
I'm said to say that my tank hasn't been doing well. All of my monti's have been destroyed by nudi blanchs, and for some unknown reason my fish are dying off. I plan on doing a full water change over the next few weeks. I would attribute it to perimeters but all my none monti corals are thriving. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon. So I can start restocking.
 
I'm said to say that my tank hasn't been doing well. All of my monti's have been destroyed by nudi blanchs, and for some unknown reason my fish are dying off. I plan on doing a full water change over the next few weeks. I would attribute it to perimeters but all my none monti corals are thriving. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon. So I can start restocking.
DANG! Sorry to read that! Hope you can get the issues straightened out soon. :(:(:(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new