Dying anemone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wwsrd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wwsrd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Looking for advice on what's up with my anemone. Yesterday he was partially deflated today he looks.like this. I pulled him and put him in QT. I've never seen one do this before. Tank is 8 years old but he is 4 days old. Thinking it's not good.. anything I can do ? Thanks!
1000009278.jpg
 
Hi! Looking for advice on what's up with my anemone. Yesterday he was partially deflated today he looks.like this. I pulled him and put him in QT. I've never seen one do this before. Tank is 8 years old but he is 4 days old. Thinking it's not good.. anything I can do ? Thanks!
1000009278.jpg
Feed it and give it proper lighting and flow. Poor guy looks awful. 😢 needs chicken noodle soup.
 
Bro looks like hes on the stairway to ocean heaven, try whatever you can to save the poor guy.
 
Thanks.. unfortunately it didn't make it. Must have gotten a bad one since my others are doing excellent. Just glad I pulled it when I did. :/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new