Dying branches on mini colony

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevenlu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stevenlu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
574
Reaction score
247
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey there

I bought an Acro with many tiny branches coming off. I had some alk swings when it first got in and now it’s stablized. It’s starting to color back up. I trimmed the dead heads that had algae growing on it. However, I didn’t make clean cuts and cut the tissue off of one of the branches. Should I just cut the whole branch off? Will tissue regrow over the place that I accidentally scrapped?

Thanks a lot!
 
Got a pic please?
9A907CD8-5AA2-4737-BB33-42F0FEEE7234.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new