• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

E-bay seller - CORALFARM123

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

realschool

DON'T HATE : PARTICIPATE
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
although i am not a huge zoa buyer from e-bay, due to the shannanigans that are usually involved, (i.e.- photoshop pictures, using other peoples pics, blasting with supernova actinics, fragging the day they ship out) i still make purchases from time to time. I recently bought some DESERT FOXES and NEON Rainbows from CORALFARM123. I can honestly say that they LOOKED ALOT BETTER IN PERSON than in the photo's. I wish I could say that for more sellers zoanthids. thanks coralfarm123 for keeping it real.

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad that some people on ebay dont rip people off....i made a purchase on ebay before and will never buy livestock agian from there. (dishonest people) Money drives thier brain and not thier love for the hobby. But this heads up does help me out though.....:)

Steve

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is a member here now too...I thnk thats him anyway. I thought about getting stuff from him before, I guess I will have to when money rolls around.

coralfarm123

INDMAS Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Brian. I appreciate it.

I am a fellow addict and I take a lot of pride in caring for my corals and acquiring more knowledge.

With my auctions, I try to always accurately depict my corals so that buyers can make an informed decision. This is why I always give a photo with and without flash and never use actinic lighting. I hate seeing the blue pictures, or one that is obviously photoshopped.

I have had the pleasure of dealing with many of the members of this board and others, and all have been good experiences. You are all great to work with, and an asset to the hobby. Keep sharing the knowledge.

Thanks again

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there are some great people to buy off ebay from, don't shy away from it because you had a few bad experiences. Do some research on the seller and talk to people who have purchased from them-you can get some amazing deals.

Periette

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've purchased from Coralfarm123, as well, and my frags were healthy and plentiful when they arrived. They are doing great in my tank. That said, the advice to research sellers is very good because there are unscrupulous ones who do all the things mentioned (photoshop, etc.).

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back