E-MARCO-400 Aquascaping mortar video.

  • Thread starter Thread starter shred5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,767
Location
Waukesha, Wi
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I would love to see a video on this stuff.
I would love to see how it works above and below water.
I would love to see if it effects ph or anything else if curing underwater.
ICP might be nice.
Does it cloud water?
Does it effect corals at all?

I used Nyos reef cement I think it was and it increased ph.
 
Last edited:
I've used it works great. Havnt tested ph as I cured the structure after the pieces were connected and cured. I hold very good. Used it to glue tongabranch and shelf rock from brs
 
I would love to see a video on this stuff.
I would love to see how it works above and below water.
I would love to see if it effects ph or anything else if curing underwater.
ICP might be nice.
Does it cloud water?
Does it effect corals at all?
I used Nyos reef cement I think it was and it increased ph.

All great ideas for a video on this cement. I haven't used it myself, but would be interested to play around with some. I'll add this to the list of potential videos. :)

-Randy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new