E-Shops overflow: Bulkhead nut broke

ImGoingCoastal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
232
Reaction score
128
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
The nut that secures the bulkhead to my Eshppps Eclipse (M) overflow box snapped and I'm having a difficult time finding a replacement . Anyone know who sells a compatible bulkhead or a use able nut?

Thanks!
 
Did you try Eshopps ?
 
Thanks everyone, back up and running.

The ones I had were too big, but these did the trick.

1" bulkhead slip x slip NPT... Amazon product ASIN B01MTSLX0R
Bonus, it came in a four pack and the other bulkhead nut broke, so I was able to replace both and still had two spares. Not tightening them down so much this time.
 
They were on there for over 3 years, I think I had pressure on them from the angle of the plumbing. It's been corrected now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new