Easiest Calcium Test

  • Thread starter Thread starter mmw64
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mmw64

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
1,355
Location
Modesto CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to admit testing is my least favorite part of reef keeping. I find I know need to know what my calcium reading are. Can someone tell me the easiest to use and read calcium test? Also what is the easiest way to add calcium.
 
API test kit is cheap and easy. 2 part for calcium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new