Easter Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian1f1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm not aware of any plans for a sale on Easter specifically, but we do often have a sale around this time of year. If you aren't in a huge rush, it might be worth holding out for a bit to see what comes up.
 
I'm not aware of any plans for a sale on Easter specifically, but we do often have a sale around this time of year. If you aren't in a huge rush, it might be worth holding out for a bit to see what comes up.
How long is a bit!? ;)
 
FWIW they have a sale or at least 10x points every time there is a holiday. I could always use some new stuff from BRS.
 
Good to know.
 
I'm in need of a battery back up (eco tech or ice cap). So a sale would be suuuperrrr helpful :-)

PS: BRS guys are the best!! (yes a little brown nosing to help :cool: )
 
I’m patiently waiting as well

Could use a pump and other items to finish my water station
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new