Eastern Pennsylvania Reef Association User Group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello everyone!

As obvious as it may seem, this area of PA is pretty sparse in members so I, with the help of the R2R leadership have created the "EPRA Member" badge and private user group to help identify those active hobbyists in the area. To start, I would like to welcome anyone and everyone who resides in the EASTERN PENNSYLVANIA area which mainly includes: Lehigh, Carbon, Northampton, Bucks, and Monroe counties. All neighboring cities/towns/counties are also welcomed, but again, it is important to note that this is only for the EASTERN part of PA. NOT NORTH EASTERN, SOUTH EASTERN, etc.. As our members grow, we will look to expand to the North East, and South East areas of PA.

So without further ado, please join me in bringing life to this area of PA with other members that are like-minded and have the same passion for this hobby!

To join, it is simple:
  1. Be a member of R2R.
  2. Be local to the EASTERN area of PA.
  3. Submit to join the 'EPRA Member' user group (details on how are below!).
AND THAT'S IT!

To submit to join the user group you will do as follows:
  1. Click on your avatar, or where it says "ACCOUNT".
  2. Click "Join User Groups".
  3. Scroll down and find "Eastern Pennsylvania Reef Association (Local Club)".
  4. Click "Join User Group".
When prompted, please provide some information to help me understand why you would make a great fit for this group. Include information like:
  • Name?
  • How long have you been in the hobby?
  • How many tanks do you currently have running? For how long?
  • How old are you? (This will help me with planning events in the future if we have enough members!!!)
  • What zip code/county are you located in?
  • What are you looking for in a local group/community?
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM/DM me. Thank you for your time! :)

NOTE: If you have a BUILD THREAD CONTRIBUTOR badge, it will disappear when you join this or any other new user group (due to a current software glitch). In order to get it back, you will simply need to add your build thread link again in your profile settings (Super easy to do! CLICK HERE). I will remove this part once the issue is resolved!

Last edited:
OP
OP
shakacuz

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For those already in the group:

If you know anyone personally, or whom you have met on this great website who is NOT in the EPRA group, please send them to this thread. I would like to bring life to this side of PA in the hopes of doing meet ups/giveaways in the future. I cannot do this alone and need your help to revitalize this seemingly barren sub-forum/area of PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back