Easy-Life Filter Medium

  • Thread starter Thread starter DHouse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DHouse

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
104
Reaction score
67
Location
Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever used a product called Easy-Life Filter Medium in a reef tank? I have used this product in the past and it is exceptional but I have never used it in a reef tank. From what I understand, this can no longer be purchased in the United States.
 
1726080717303.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new