Easy Reefs Masstick - Good or Bad

Wrassenaround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wanting to get some Masstick for my reef fish, particularly my Copperband. I am seeing that virtually everywhere the tabs are sold out. Has anyone tried the powder that you have to mix yourself with RO water? I don't really want to waste my money on food that isn't good.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one I mix myself is better than the premade. They are different and fish like the DIY powder better, including my Copperband. It is just more work.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Based on your experience with your copperband I just ordered some lol. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

it has a stronger smell so that may be why. Different finished consistency too. You can mix it with selcon for extra bonus. The powder stuff is the original that was raved about and the pre made came later.

Sometimes the fish don’t know what the heck you just put in at first but they eventually figure it out and go crazy.

SilverBulletPRN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the powder version and everyone seems to love it, they don't even wait for me to finish sticking it to the glass before nibbling on it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back