• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Easy SPS Frag Packs (10 frags) $185 including shipping!

Item Price
$185 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So, I've gone a little overboard lately with cutting frags and I have, well, a LOT. I'm in the process of setting up another frag/grow out system but it won't be ready for corals for a while. That stated, to clear some room I've put together 5 packs of nice, easy to keep SPS frags that are sure to add quite a bit of color to any reef tank.

I will cover DOAs caused by shipping delays. Delays aren't your fault, and they aren't mine either but they happen and they definitely SUCK. In the event of DOA(s) due to shipping delay I will replace your corals with an equivalent piece(s) or something else of equal value if an equivalent replacement is not available at the time. I ask that you, the buyer, cover the shipping charge for the replacement(s). I feel this is a fair solution in such a situation, hopefully you do as well! That pretty much sums it up. I'm very easy to work with and ultimately just want people to get what they pay for and be happy with their corals! There are 10 frags in each pack including the following:

JF Nauti Spiral
_MG_4399.JPG

ORA Spongodes
_MG_4400.JPG

Cali Tort
_MG_4401.JPG

Bubblegum Digi
_MG_4402.JPG

Tyree Sunset Monti
_MG_4403.JPG

Tubbs Stellata
_MG_4404.JPG

RR Pink Caddy
_MG_4406.JPG

UWW Rainbow Sunburst Monti
_MG_4407.JPG

RR Tropic Thunder Monti
_MG_4398.JPG

Forest Fire Digi
_MG_4408.JPG

Here's a couple of pictures of the frag packs ready to go!
_MG_4396.JPG _MG_4397.JPG

PM me if you want a pack, thanks!

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What’s your parameters? Can you post a FTS of the tank it came from?

Parameters are pretty standard: <10ppm no3, 0.05-0.08ppm po4, alk usually runs around 8.0 dkh, CA is right around 440ppm, MG is around 1350-1400.

The lights are off for the day but yeah, I can definitely get some pictures for you tomorrow. Most of these are grown in my frag tank but I do have a few of them in my display tank as well.

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What’s your parameters? Can you post a FTS of the tank it came from?

As promised..

These are a couple of top down shots of my frag/grow out tank, where most of the corals in these packs were grown. These pictures aren't that great, but in my defense this is the first time I've ever tried to shoot pictures from a distance and capturing as much of the tank as possible, haha.

_MG_4415.JPG

_MG_4414.JPG

Here's my display. This is where my main Pink Caddy colony is.

_MG_4411.JPG

Cali Tort colony is in this one. Big colony, top left side.
_MG_4412.JPG

My Jawbreaker grow out area, just for fun :)
_MG_4416.JPG

Tropic Thunder
_MG_4419.JPG

Nauti Spiral
_MG_4420.JPG

ORA Spongodes. This one grows nodules like what you see sticking off of the right hand side. However, there aren't many on mine because I fragged them off.
_MG_4421.JPG

Bubble Gum Digi (blue base, green tips, red polyps). Same as above. It branches a lot more but I frag them as they grow. You can see it's typical growth form in the second picture of my display tank, bottom left side.
_MG_4422.JPG

Forest Fire Digi. All green base and tips, red polyps.
_MG_4423.JPG

Tubbs Stellata.Like the others, it branches well but I frag them off.
_MG_4424.JPG

My Cali Tort colony that I've got growing in my frag tank.
_MG_4425.JPG

mOReilly43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I've gone a little overboard lately with cutting frags and I have, well, a LOT. I'm in the process of setting up another frag/grow out system but it won't be ready for corals for a while. That stated, to clear some room I've put together 5 packs of nice, easy to keep SPS frags that are sure to add quite a bit of color to any reef tank.

I will cover DOAs caused by shipping delays. Delays aren't your fault, and they aren't mine either but they happen and they definitely SUCK. In the event of DOA(s) due to shipping delay I will replace your corals with an equivalent piece(s) or something else of equal value if an equivalent replacement is not available at the time. I ask that you, the buyer, cover the shipping charge for the replacement(s). I feel this is a fair solution in such a situation, hopefully you do as well! That pretty much sums it up. I'm very easy to work with and ultimately just want people to get what they pay for and be happy with their corals! There are 10 frags in each pack including the following:

JF Nauti Spiral
_MG_4399.JPG

ORA Spongodes
_MG_4400.JPG

Cali Tort
_MG_4401.JPG

Bubblegum Digi
_MG_4402.JPG

Tyree Sunset Monti
_MG_4403.JPG

Tubbs Stellata
_MG_4404.JPG

RR Pink Caddy
_MG_4406.JPG

UWW Rainbow Sunburst Monti
_MG_4407.JPG

RR Tropic Thunder Monti
_MG_4398.JPG

Forest Fire Digi
_MG_4408.JPG

Here's a couple of pictures of the frag packs ready to go!
_MG_4396.JPG _MG_4397.JPG

PM me if you want a pack, thanks!
May be a little late, are these packs still available?

OP
OP
DIYreefer

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
May be a little late, are these packs still available?
Yes. I got a little busy and didn't really try to bring much attention to them. But yeah, of these frags stillI to make packs. Shoot me a PM if you're interested, thanks!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back