• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EB4 Black Label with 6ft Aquabus Cable *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

flex13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
180
Reaction score
120
Location
Miami, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EB4 Black Label with 6ft Aquabus Cable, all USB ports and outlets work. I still have 3 empty outlet on my EB832 so I don't think I will ever need it.
$75 Shipped.

Thanks

EB4-2.jpg
EB4.jpg
 
Bump
 
Pm sent
 
Sent you a PM. I dont see a PM
 
Sold, thank you. Pls close.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new