EB832 and Aprx controller (older model)

Item Price
$350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Obdoc63

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2021
Messages
377
Reaction score
195
Location
Panama City Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an EB832 with an older model Apex controller with probes. Sold my tank. Probes are in saltwater.
Located in Panama City Florida
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new