Ebay bidding Technique

I bid the last 30 secs!! but then most of the time i forget lol.... so it is a good idea to bid first for the notifications, thats what i do now... i learned my lesson... i only bid last sec if i remember
 
If I find something I really want, I just bid what I want to pay, if I get outbid, oh well, it wasn't meant to be... People can snipe all they want, but all it comes down to is my max bid whether I get the auction or not... not how close to the end can you place a bid....

The snipe programs are neat, but again, as long as my bid is higher, doesn't matter how many times in 8 seconds it raises the bid... mine was higher 4 days before the end....:wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new