ebay buys

just as I thought so you trust no fellow reefers? what is your name on ebay? I will tell you mine if you take a leap of faith and tell us yours i fear no one here of bidding against me and if they did well they would be sleepin with the anthias lol..come on be a bit trusting fella ..I am opaphusx on ebay and currently bidding on 6 items if i win and they are as stated I will gladly post so..
 
see i just bid on all those item and lost all of them but the 5 dollar item lol now what pay 30 to ship some star polyps frag lol think not will have to work with the seller on this one wow who would have figured .bet it was you who out bidded me huh..lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new