Ecajoe's 70 cube

ecajoe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
13
Location
Glenolden pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
uploadfromtaptalk1395574060182.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1395574111757.jpg
my 70 cube it's a work in progress
 
70 cube
Diy acrylic sump 20x28
Swc 120
2 ebay full spectrum leds had a razor sold it.
Mp40
Mostly sps some acans chalices and zoas
 
Beautiful tank. What brand tank is it?

I am debating between so many tank options right now, but the wife also digs the cubes like me. So was wondering, since it looks a bit "shallow".
 
It's like 18 or 19 inch deep not to bad but when it's 30 x 30 to deep would be hard to work on
 
Tank looks beautiful, What are your sump dimensions if you don't mind me asking? I am working on getting a stand built for the 70 cube I recently acquired and finding the right sump has been an issue.
 
I actually got a good deal on a 120 so I upgraded but the sump was built by me 20x28x12
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new