• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Echotech Equipment MP40 MP10

Calpoly2103

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I'm selling the following for an older gentleman getting out of the hobby. I just tested the equipment and it is in working condition unless otherwise stated. All equipment has the RF chip (W lights up). It's not silent like the brand new ones but they still seem to work pretty well. Don't know the manufacture date of the MP40. I would like to sell these two sets below. Will ship to lower 48 ups ground. Going to bed now, will check PM's in the morning. I prefer paypal. Thanks.

MP40QD Contains RF chip (Does not have manufacturing date) $320 - shipped
1 - Dry Side MP40
1 - MP40 Controller (W lights up) - Knob/controller work just fine, knob is a bit loose.
2 - Wet sides - 1 regular working condition, the other one makes a whistling noise, but perhaps just needs a good cleaning, i didn't try it in the water.
1 - Power Supply
2 - Thickness Spacers
1 - Controller Bracket
2 - Wet side additional covers (used condition, could use good cleaning)
A few wet side assembly spare parts (used condition, bottom left of picture)

2 MP10'sQD Contains RF Chip (Manufac Dates July 2015) - $300 shipped (You'll need to purchase wet sides)
2 - Dry Side MP10's
2 - MPQD10 Controllers (W lights up)
2 - Power supply (ONE Does NOT work, lower LEFT one in the picture) If you don't want me to include it let me know, but i can include it in case someone wants to take the time to fix it. It's $55 bucks online.)
2 - Controller Brackets
5 - Wet side additional covers (used condition, could use good cleaning)
1 - Wet Side Assembly, however the magnet is busted. It still spins, but makes sound.
20190322_002411.jpg

20190322_002401 (1).jpg

20190322_002711.jpg

20190322_002650.jpg

20190322_002401 (1).jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Calpoly2103

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick Update:

As mentioned the MP40QD and both MP10qd's have the Wireless RF chip (you'll just need a reeflink to control).

I'm open to offers, however would like to sell either everything together or the two kits separately before parting out. Please PM for more details/info. I can send out immediately after receiving payment.

Also, went to LFS today, and their Echotech powerheads don't sound any louder or quieter than the ones i have so the "quiet" and not "silent" is normal.

Thanks!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back