• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Echotech MP10, MP40, MP60 Controller Mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris’s fish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2018
Messages
247
Reaction score
167
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Echotech MP10, MP40, MP60 Controller Mounts. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
Also please send your address so I can ship them out when I receive payment
 
I will like 2 in orange. Can u print some for other controllers like dc pump, skimmer pump controller. Ato .
 
I will like 2 in orange. Can u print some for other controllers like dc pump, skimmer pump controller. Ato .
Sounds good! Send me a pm. I make brackets for all kinds of stuff. Ive done most equipment out there by now haha. Just let me know what you're looking for!
 
Just received four of these for my Vortech drivers. They fit securely and do the job. Thanks!
 
I will like 2 in orange. Can u print some for other controllers like dc pump, skimmer pump controller. Ato .
Are you still interested?
 
Hello. What are you prices for power brick mounts? For a variety of ecotech products.
 
Hello. What are you prices for power brick mounts? For a variety of ecotech products.
Hello, typically power brick mounts are around $10 each. Some less some more. Let me know what you are looking for!
 
Nice , I'll need 2 and an inkbird controller mount, at some point .I'm right in east greenbush so maybe I could pick them up if that's an option!
 
Nice , I'll need 2 and an inkbird controller mount, at some point .I'm right in east greenbush so maybe I could pick them up if that's an option!
Cool! 2 of the Echotech controller brackets? And the ink bird temp controller I assume?
 
Can I get 2 red mp40 mounts and do you do mp40 guards by chance?
 
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new