• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Echotech Radion xr30 g5 blue pair

Item Price
650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Glavotsky

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
1
Location
Waldwick
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great condition radion xr30 blues. $650each or $1,200 for the pair. Includes echotech mounting system. Im in Bergen County NJ.
20250617_152423.jpg

20250617_152429.jpg

20250617_152436.jpg

20250617_152454.jpg

20250617_152500.jpg

20250617_152513.jpg

20250617_152522.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new