Ecoscape Reef Plate Mix

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Ecoscape Reef Rock is incredibly porous, providing ample surface area for beneficial bacteria and makes the rock very light weight. This rock is designed with a realistic appearance to mimic well-established live rock. Our Ecoscape Reef is pH neutral, which a perfect solution for reef aquariums, reptile enclosures and cichlid aquariums. Each package (Types A-D, Branch, and Plate) offers a different assortment of incredible artificial rock. Click here to learn more

0960485-1-4-24.jpg

PhilT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a link for dealer locations?

BubbleBuddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re in Florida @WorldwideCorals carries it in the store. Picked up a few branches for my scape. The branches are really light weight so I ended up gluing them down to the other rocks in the scape.

OP
OP
Nutramar Foods

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your interest in Ecoscape Reef! We have just launched this line so we do not have a dealer locator available at this time, but we will reach out to you privately to assist with finding a store near you.

PhilT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re in Florida @WorldwideCorals carries it in the store. Picked up a few branches for my scape. The branches are really light weight so I ended up gluing them down to the other rocks in the scape.
I’m in chicago suburbs

shrimpnreefdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome looking rocks! I would love to get my hands on some to try out for a new tank mantis shrimp.

Thanks to Quality Marine for sponsoring the giveaway. We appreciate your support of this community. Cheers!

OP
OP
Nutramar Foods

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome looking rocks! I would love to get my hands on some to try out for a new tank mantis shrimp.

Thanks to Quality Marine for sponsoring the giveaway. We appreciate your support of this community. Cheers!
Thank you for your support, good luck in the giveaway!

OP
OP
Nutramar Foods

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear they had some in stock! If you have any additional questions about the product line let us know!

Zreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some tonight at Aquatica in Tinley Park. They had a good selection.
How has it been in your tank? Was just at Aquatica and saw it for the first time and super interested since the price/ weight ratio I feel makes it cheaper than some actual rocks lol

AquaLogic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How has it been in your tank? Was just at Aquatica and saw it for the first time and super interested since the price/ weight ratio I feel makes it cheaper than some actual rocks lol
It's been great. I've got some Caribsea LifeRock and it's pretty much indistinguishable but at a much, much lower weight. They claim it is also more porous, but I have no way of verifying that personally. I like it a lot. My next tank I think will be 100% of the ecoscape. The weight makes it more pleasant to work with than regular rock, and I like the look better as well. Because of the lower weight, it comes out to the same price as rock half it's price. I bought some ecoscape and regular rock at the same time, and the ecoscape didn't cost any more because it was so light, for the same amount of rock.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 79 55.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back