*** ECOSCAPE REEF ROCK GIVEAWAY! WIN AN ECOSCAPE REEF MIX PACK! ***

EVOL_LOVE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reelreef looks real from the molds but for the size it's super dense.
Realreef pic 1,2 & fiji is 3rd pic.
In the 2nd pic the realreef is on top but under it I have 1" slab cuts from ebay which is mined limestone. They look nice but not natural.

Attachments

• real1.jpg
    real1.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 15
  • real2.jpg
    real2.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 14
  • fiji.jpg
    fiji.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 15

EVOL_LOVE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to ask .. is ecoscape brittle?

Just for reference
Pic 1 realreef, tonga shelf, and 1" cut limestone. The tonga shelf is the lightest since it's very porous. Limestone is very dense and real reef is fairly heavy.
Marshall Island is usually in the middle as far as weight.
Tonga Branch is heavy and dense from my experience.
Fiji is usually light and porous.

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Marshall1.jpg
    Marshall1.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Marshall2.jpg
    Marshall2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 9
  • tongabranch1.jpg
    tongabranch1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 9
  • tongabranch2.jpg
    tongabranch2.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 11
OP
OP
Peace River

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations @Gman83 !! You are our winner for this giveaway!! Please PM me to claim your prize!!

*Winner must claim prize within 72 hours or we will redraw for a new winner.

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

bobb498

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoscapeGiveaway.jpeg

Hey Reef2Reefers! Ecoscape, a Quality Marine brand, is proud to highlight the Ecoscape Reef Rock! This hyper-realistic, porous reef rock is designed with natural materials and will give your tank the appearance of a well-establish aquarium. Keep reading to learn more about how you could be the lucky winner of some Ecoscape Reef Mix!

Prize: Ecoscape Reef Mix $329.99 Value

Initial Entry (must be completed before bonus entries):
Bonus Entries: Do any of the following... (Be sure to make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed)
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

------

For more information about the Ecoscape Reef, please view the following video:

------

Entries will be accepted through February 19th at midnight EST. We will be picking a winner via random number generator on February 20th.

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days, we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed. Good luck everyone!

Beautiful looking rock. It would be a pleasure to aquascape with.

RELREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoscapeGiveaway.jpeg

Hey Reef2Reefers! Ecoscape, a Quality Marine brand, is proud to highlight the Ecoscape Reef Rock! This hyper-realistic, porous reef rock is designed with natural materials and will give your tank the appearance of a well-establish aquarium. Keep reading to learn more about how you could be the lucky winner of some Ecoscape Reef Mix!

Prize: Ecoscape Reef Mix $329.99 Value

Initial Entry (must be completed before bonus entries):
Bonus Entries: Do any of the following... (Be sure to make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed)
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

------

For more information about the Ecoscape Reef, please view the following video:

------

Entries will be accepted through February 19th at midnight EST. We will be picking a winner via random number generator on February 20th.

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days, we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed. Good luck everyone!

I like how the purple isn't the unnatural full coating that some competitors have.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back