• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Marine MP10QD with battery backup

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jmaneyapanda

.
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
313
Reaction score
269
Location
Decatur, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Excellent condition MP10 with battery backup. Only reason Im selling is I went up to MP40s and had the battery backup extra. All works great. Because of the battery weight, I'd prefer to sell local, but Ill ship at your cost f you want.

I can split it if you REALLY want, and actually may have another MP10 too. It promised to someone, but theyre being a bit flaky, so that promise is expiring soon.

IMG_1622.JPG
 
Last edited:
Sold 1 MP10. Still have 1 MP10 and battery backup. MP10 alone is $225 shipped CONUS. Thanks
 
Sold battery backup. Now just have 1 MP10. Mobius ready. I have an extra wetside with it. I'll do $200 shipped CONUS for MP10 and extra wetside.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new