• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech marine MP60

Item Price
475
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rick

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
654
Reaction score
102
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ecotech mp60
Came w a tank breakdown I purchased ran it for a couple days on my 4’ tank way too much power hahah
comes w extra controller
looks like the control wire got pulled on at some point where it meets the dryside does not effect operation I added some black silicone to make sure it was sealed

515$ obo

IMG_1656.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Ecotech mp60
Came w a tank breakdown I purchased ran it for a couple days on my 4’ tank way too much power hahah
comes w extra controller
looks like the control wire got pulled on at some point where it meets the dryside does not effect operation I added some black silicone to make sure it was sealed

515$ obo

IMG_1656.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new