• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Marine Radion G5 blue (3)

Item Price
650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reef fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
2,316
Reaction score
177
Location
MIAMI,FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ecotech Marine Radion G5 blue (3)
working perfectly on my tank just want upgrade to the Neptune sky

asking $650 each shipped would need 1 week to ship so I can get my new lights thank happy reefing
comes with the power supply brackets

the rms brackets are not included

IMG_7824.JPG IMG_7825.JPG IMG_7826.JPG IMG_7827.JPG IMG_7828.JPG IMG_7829.JPG IMG_7830.JPG IMG_7831.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new