Status
Not open for further replies.

azbigjohn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the fact that this light is designed to be thin and quiet. Plus, as others have mentioned, it is a Radion product! (although my spell-checker keeps insisting it is radio product)

OnlyTono

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my Gen 3 Radions, so I can only imagine I'll equally love the Gen 4. Plus, with the new cooling methods deployed in the Gen 4s, I'm thinking I'll really like the reduced fan noise. Of course I wont know for sure until i win and hang this light over my tank - so lets get this over with and just pick me :)

becca10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard so much about your lights. I would love to move from the black box led lighting to a premium led.

JBslick81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The profile of the radion light are awesome. Best LED on the market hands down.

jasonp87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signed up! What can I say about these lights other than that they are awesome? These have been the top of the line lights for years and every year they get better. Hope I win!

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to hop on board with a lot of people and compliment you on a job well done with the new optics lenses, while i have not seen these in person, i was an owner of a pair of G3 PROS and i wasn't too fond of them and it seems a lot of G3 PRO users have upgraded to these and preferred them over the G3. no matter what i did i just couldn't dial them in, hot spots and discoing. another thing i like about them is the all new heat sinks and claims to being quiet. I'm a stickler for seeing my aquarium, not hearing it.

Areseebee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the customizability and spectral control offered by Radion!

SuperDragon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that the HEI lenses spread the light so well and look brighter overall from all angles. Shared on Facebook.

KyleC.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a newbie to the salt life, it seems that Ecotech Radion is the standard that others are compared to. The G4 improvements, have again, raised the standard. Kudos to you Ecotech, good luck to all.

Theo15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never owned led before I'm currently a t5 guy, if I was to go led I would like to try ecotech just based off the fact that they have a simple design ,don't take up space like t5s and they put out alot of par

lennyd19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All set. I am a huge radion fan have the G3's over tank now. Have an up coming build purchased G4's already. Can't wait to us them.

Fishface1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my G3... been trying to decide between updating my 29 gallon tank to a 93 cube or a 120. Winning one of these would make my choice for me! :D

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the solid reviews, excellent mounting options, minimized disco balls affect, and high power output

ReefBeez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite feature is the proven "coral lab" settings that help give a solid starting point for the settings even if I want to fully customize the wave length intensity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back