EcoTech Marine Radion Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really love the idea of this light. I am new to the reefing hobby, and have more of a generic LED light that came with my all in one system. It has some preset modes and I can customize the output, but I have no idea what it actually puts out. It is not harming my corals, but it is not growing them at an increased rate.
With this light, I can tell exactly what I am putting out into my tank in terms of PAR, and the spectrum of the lights used. I also appreciate the fact that I can control it with my phone, because I can manage the output and settings even while I am away. I travel a lot, and can only teach someone how to feed my fish (it is complicated enough) and I do not think I can teach them how to manage a tank light as well. I currently flip through settings manually, and this would save me the hassle. This light also utilizes the color of a halide T5 combination along with the power of the LEDS, which would definitely stimulate coral growth.
Overall, the concept of this light is great and in practice seems to be incredible. I would love to have it in my tank!

reefrottie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These lights are amazing! The advanced technology is unbelievable!

ECOTECHMARINE Giveaway RADION.jpg

EcoTech Marine Radion Giveaway

The newest generation of Radions radically redefine the simplicity, beauty and power of the LED light. The best aquarium LED light in the world just got better. Simply put, the G4 Radion is the best thing since the G3 Radion.

How To Enter:

1. Sign up to the EcoTech Marine Email List Here

2. Visit the Radion G4 page here and make a post in this thread telling us what you like about this LED light. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRIES - Share this contest link (url) on your Facebook or Instagram using the following hashtags: #EcoTechMarine #Reef2Reef #RadionGiveaway

After you complete the bonus entry post back in this thread that you shared it via Facebook or Instagram. You may have one bonus entry for FB and Instagram for a total of 3 entries overall. This means you will have 3 separate posts in this thread. Winning member drawn will be verified to have completed requirements for entry.

Winning Prize:

One winner will receive a Radion XR30w G4 Pro LED light valued at over $650.
PRODUCT-RadionG4_PageHeader.jpg

PRODUCT-RadionXR30g4_Top.jpg

The Winner will be chosen via random draw on June 7th.

Thank you to EcoTech Marine for these awesome prizes and contest!

[/QUO

Derek Meline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have done a lot of research on LED fixtures recently and this one ALWAYS comes back to the top of the list. Wether you're adding LED's you supplement T5 lighting, supplementing T5's with LED's or just using LED's only, the interaction with the APEX, the new HEI lens and the addition of new color channels make this LED fixture THE leader in the aquarium lighting market. Other brands have steered away from the APEX compatibility to try to focus their marketing towards non APEX users, which may have worked, slightly. But by eliminating that compatibility, a lot of soon to be APEX owners have steered clear of those brands and have purchased APEX compatible equipment with the intentions of utilizing it for a complete single source control point. Bravo EcoTech for setting the bar high years ago and going above and beyond that bar every, single, time.

Derek Meline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shared via Facebook. Would definitely love to put one over my frag tank! Can't wait to setup my 180 and run 3 of these bad boys!

Bradley Crumpton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have never owned eco-tech LEDs but I've heard a lot of great stuff about him coverage looks immense.

Jeremy Luke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Obviously this is the best LED you can buy but quite frankly it looks really dang cool. Looks and great functionality, that's why I wanted it.

Mole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done.
I'd like to be able to sinc my MP10s with the lights to create a more natural day/ night lagoon cycle for my cube.

Darin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wide range color spectrum, increased useable light, low profile sleek casing, channel control

Zaffor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Already using 3 of these on my Elos 160
Love them!!!
Upgraded from a trio of G2 Pro and see much better spread than the old lights.

805reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking lights, would love to have a few of these hanging over my tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back