0   0   0
Posted on instagram
3f47557f107bc225eb50ea4c65c1675e.png

Ray Linnabary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such a powerful light with a compact sleek design. Would love to own a set of these.

Mitch Ellingson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the new HEI lenses to give better par coverage! Definitely a must have for better control and no shadowing for coral growth!

Aaron Seal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just love the near identical spectrum to the natural light penetrating the ocean, and all at in a focused area. Its hard to get that in a light, you can tell these are made with nature and lots of science in mind, not just what makes the corals look good.

Indo Nano

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once a man got lost deep in the jungles of the Amazon. All hope were gone and any hope of survival was lost. As he sat, leaning against a tree a spotted a light. "Am I dead, is this the light at the end of the tunnel?" He asked to himself. Fortunately for him it was the Radion, emitting it's glorious light upon a mystifing tank. The starving and desperate man followed the light that led him to what he saw was a feast of beautiful fish, clams, and even crabs. I'm not going further into the story, this is a reef keeping site... anyways, I always dreamed of having a Radion over my tank. I am on the cliff edge about upgrading to a bigger tank, and if I would have these... I defiantly would. I love the sleek design and appears to be "user friendly". Fingers crossed.

Sugar_tan32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tbh, I wish I had the money to afford it but I just dont. But from everyone that tells me about having these lights they really love them! Seeing growth and corals spreading is something that would be amazing! I love the look of the product and the color spectrum you get with it. Really looks like it would make your tank "pop" and just make it more enjoyable.

Walkmann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how you can change the light to suit your reefs needs.

Randysreef10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ECOTECHMARINE Giveaway RADION.jpg

EcoTech Marine Radion Giveaway
Sleek. thin design not big and bulky like most light systems

The newest generation of Radions radically redefine the simplicity, beauty and power of the LED light. The best aquarium LED light in the world just got better. Simply put, the G4 Radion is the best thing since the G3 Radion.

How To Enter:

1. Sign up to the EcoTech Marine Email List Here

2. Visit the Radion G4 page here and make a post in this thread telling us what you like about this LED light. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRIES - Share this contest link (url) on your Facebook or Instagram using the following hashtags: #EcoTechMarine #Reef2Reef #RadionGiveaway

After you complete the bonus entry post back in this thread that you shared it via Facebook or Instagram. You may have one bonus entry for FB and Instagram for a total of 3 entries overall. This means you will have 3 separate posts in this thread. Winning member drawn will be verified to have completed requirements for entry.

Winning Prize:

One winner will receive a Radion XR30w G4 Pro LED light valued at over $650.
PRODUCT-RadionG4_PageHeader.jpg

PRODUCT-RadionXR30g4_Top.jpg

The Winner will be chosen via random draw on June 7th.

Thank you to EcoTech Marine for these awesome prizes and contest!

Randysreef10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slim and light weight.
Brilliant color great par rating for reef aquarium.
Easy function.
I need to get one.

Justin1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Radion g4 has the best technology in a light from color,shape,to being smart what I love about it is it over Wi-Fi and I can have an app on my phone to chage all the color to my liking thanks for creating a light that is one of a kind

Mojobe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the light spread and the slim design, also quiet fans is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back