• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ECOTECH MARINE Versa Peristaltic Dosing Pump

Item Price
140
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ogbounceman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
165
Reaction score
15
Location
houston tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have two. Great condition barely used.

140 each shipped


20251012_230149_38328556-22BA-4708-9E23-C6A83D713223.png

20251012_230149_C86FFE87-5835-4F44-B467-AB4E23849B08.png

20251012_230151_C23B2AF3-266E-4D46-9208-F336046C07F8.png

20251012_230152_7F3B258B-46B2-4047-A9FF-A2DC0AB42905.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new