• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ECOTECH MARINE VorTech MP40mQD - Mobius Ready

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Scip150

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
278
Reaction score
78
Location
Parkland, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local pickup only in Parkland Reserve, FL 33076 zip code.

Mint condition. Works perfectly. I will demo it before you buy it so you can see it function perfectly.

Comes with all 3 spacers, original packaging, and box.

Only selling because I’m selling my larger tank (see my other listing).

$300 IMG_7182.jpeg
 
Local pickup only in Parkland Reserve, FL 33076 zip code.

Mint condition. Works perfectly. I will demo it before you buy it so you can see it function perfectly.

Comes with all 3 spacers, original packaging, and box.

Only selling because I’m selling my larger tank (see my other listing).

$300 IMG_7182.jpeg
Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new