Ecotech Marine Vortech MP40QD with Mobius

Item Price
275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

FitCoral09

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
84
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Ecotech Marine Vortech MP40QD (Mobius Ready). Comes with a 3D printed mount for the controller. Used at less than 40% for about 6 months. Excellent condition. I downgraded tank size and so I don't need this anymore.

$275

IMG_3207.jpeg IMG_3208.jpeg IMG_3210.jpeg IMG_3211.jpeg
 
Last edited:
What’s the date of manufacture?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new