Ecotech mobius chips back in stock

lvzx14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up, been waiting for them to come back in stock for a minute.

thewedge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you could throw up a link? I've been looking for months as well but I just went to the site and now I don't even see the Mobius upgrade at all.

Dryan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you could throw up a link? I've been looking for months as well but I just went to the site and now I don't even see the Mobius upgrade at all.

thewedge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Sorry, I was misreading and thought those chips were only for adding WiFi to a non- WiFi device. Many thanks.

Hitchhik3r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry but what is this chip for? I recently bought some MP 40s and the vortech S2 pump. Is this relevant to me?

OP
OP
Jon's Reef

Jon's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There are 2 different communication chips for vortech and vectra. The old version (green in color) only supports the old communication style (not mobius). The new chips are black and allow the devices to connect to mobius. If your devices already show in mobius, they have the new chip already. If they do not show up in mobius, you can open the controller and check which chip is in there. If it is green, you can buy this chip to replace it.

vabben

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally, but dang that shipping price is dumb for a chip. I remember the good old days of saltwateraquarium having them in stock and it was free shipping on everything.

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally, but dang that shipping price is dumb for a chip. I remember the good old days of saltwateraquarium having them in stock and it was free shipping on everything.
Really? They didn't raise their prices on the chips which they easily could have. I have been waiting for these chips for a very long time. So not going to complain about $12. What I am going to complain about is I also need a new dryside and they haven’t shipped my chips yet, but they couldn’t ship all my stuff in the same box.

Trevor Paden

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I need two of these...they are our of stock and scalpers want $90 each plus $14 shipping. I don't know what to do.

KTTX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a black RF mobius chip for vortech and for Radion G4 pro.

Back