• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech MP40QD complete with original Box ( Read ad carefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
here is the deal...................... I bought this March of 2018 from LFS. About a month ago, it quit working. I contacted Ecotech who is no more happier to sell you something rather than create a happy customer, retain a customer and live up to what should be a reputation in a large Industry especially for what their products cost.

They had me send it in and low and behold, they accused me of dropping this in my tank although it is salt free and looks Brand new. They are willing to sell a refurb Dry side assembly for $150 shipped. I refuse to as this is a Warranty Product.
I paid $400 as it is the going price and an selling as is for parts although I feel someone who knows these units can get it running. The impeller pulses under power but does not run constant. The Wet side, RF chip and QD Driver is worth more than the selling price which is: $ 135 shipped. This unit is complete and damage free . The internals look good which is why I am Baffled.

If you can fix this - You Stole it legally !

I will not go lower in price as I MAY if lucky after Paypal fees and shipping net $100 from $400 expense. Only one unit available. other is also gone

90850ae9359b4a22a316095d4951f82b.jpg

th

mp1.jpg
mp2.jpg
mp3.jpg
mp4.jpg

Last edited:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please be mindful of the selling forum rules.
  • Questions regarding brand, type, size, etc. by those who are genuinely interested in buying the item are allowed. However, questions about price (including alternative offers that are lower than posted price) or critiques of the sale should be directed to PM.
  • Posts that are deemed to be attempts to intentionally derail and harm the seller's thread will not be permitted.
Thank you,

Crabs :)

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sold
Mods please close ad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 6.9%
Back