Ecotech MP40s

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

robg2008

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2024
Messages
253
Reaction score
121
Location
Iniduana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
UPDATE ITS JUST THE TEO NOISIER ONES AVAILABLE. IM WILLING TO SELL BOTH OF THOSE FOR 250 shipped.

I have multiple mp40s for sale. I have switched over completely to gyres is the reason for selling these.

1 MP 40 literally a month old. SOLD.

2 MP40 several years old work without issue. $SOLD

2 MP40 that are fairly nosey when running. I use them in my mixing tanks. $160 EACH





IMG_5772.jpeg

IMG_5773.jpeg

IMG_5774.jpeg

IMG_5775.jpeg

IMG_5776.jpeg

IMG_5777.jpeg

IMG_5778.jpeg

IMG_5779.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new