Ecotech power head

hpoolreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Location
uk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to extend the wires on my mp40 from the controller- the power head
I’ve bought the 22awg 5 core cable and the plugs wired them up the lights on the controller come on but no power head
Möbius says stall error but when I plug the original cable back in it works fine
Any ideas what I’m doing wrong ?
 
May be a defective cable. One of the prongs may not be in contact or has a short. Do you have a volt meter to check for resistance.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new