Feb 5, 2012 #1 Z ZoaFan08 Active Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 302 Reaction score 15 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I pre ordered these thinking I was going to replace my AI Sols but now I am not going to, they are brand new and still sealed so my loss is another persons gain. $675 shipped each
I pre ordered these thinking I was going to replace my AI Sols but now I am not going to, they are brand new and still sealed so my loss is another persons gain. $675 shipped each
Feb 5, 2012 #2 Fishie Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 25, 2012 Messages 178 Reaction score 53 Location Va Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pm sent
Feb 5, 2012 #3 OP OP Z ZoaFan08 Active Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 302 Reaction score 15 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 2 sold, 1 pending.
Feb 5, 2012 #4 OP OP Z ZoaFan08 Active Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 302 Reaction score 15 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 All sold! Guess I should have asked for more money! :)