• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech radion g1--- excellent condition

  • Thread starter Thread starter duke4130
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
1,623
Reaction score
118
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gen1 Radion... Manufactured date of Oct. 2012.... Excellent condition. I have had this fixture since February 2013 and have only ran it at 50% the entire time up to a month ago. I have the original box to go with it also. I also have the TIR lenses I will throw in with the purchase of the light. Also have the REEF KOI 24" bracket for it so you do not need hang it if you do not want to. $450.00 shipped for the package.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new