• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion G5 XR30 BLUE LED

Item Price
$480
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

yepreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this on Nove-2020 on Premium Aquatics, been using with about 50% intensity 7 hours a day and i need to sell these because temporary taking break from hobby. These 2 are never been dropped. However , i'm not sure how the housing got few cracks right at the screw places ( i guess due to heat? or manufacture tighten the screw too tight? i am not sure ). They are in perfect working condition the cracks don't affect the performance of the lights.
Please see 3,4,5,6th pic for cracks on both lights and feel free to ask any questions. Thanks

$480 shipped for each. Both $900 shipped.

IMG_1036.jpg IMG_1035.jpg IMG_1034.jpg IMG_1033.jpg IMG_1032.jpg IMG_1030.jpg Screenshot 2023-06-21 112107.png IMG_1038.jpg IMG_1037.jpg

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%

Back