Ecotech radion & T5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hausser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hausser

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
512
Reaction score
255
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wandering if anyone is running T5 & Radions together. I have 6 radions on my 300 but wanted to add T5. I am getting great growth but not the coral colors. I would like to know everyone's thoughts and would like to see pictures of corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new