Ecotech Radion XR30 G3 Pro

  • Thread starter Thread starter mclane
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mclane

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Lapeer
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two units, went to T5/LED they need fans otherwise no problem. Make offer. (I do not have skill to change fans).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new